Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and then write 11 things about your life.
3. Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter adn tell them you have tagged them.
This is me right now!Here are the responses to Michele's questions:
1. What's your go-to alcoholic beverage?
2. What's your biggest accomplishment post-college?
Paying my student loans off in 18 months? Getting married for under $3K? Out-earning my husband for the first decade of marriage? No, seriously, there is no question here. My biggest accomplishment is my two children, for whom I walked away from my job in the most insane leap of faith I have ever made to spend more time with them.about. I feel so blessed to have had the faith and the means to do this.3.. How many blogs do you follow?
About 60, but only half are regular updaters.
4. How many blogs do you regularly read?
There are about 10 that I regularly look for posts on.
5. What's your earliest memory?
I can remember sitting in a booster seat in my grandmother's kitchen coloring. I might have been 3 years old.
6. What is one word your mother would use to describe you?
I honestly do not know. My mother doesn't really give her opinion of me. My former boss ued to tell me I was tenacious. I'd like to think my mother would use the same word.
7. What is your favorite non-fiction book?
Can I say the Bible? If not, I will say He Leadeth Me. I've read it 2-3 times in the year since I first read it.
8. What book have you read over and over again?
See above! I have also read and re-read the Secret Garden, Diary of Anne Frank, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, and a few Anne Rice books from my teen years.
9. What time do you get up in the morning?
6:30 but I sometimes snooze until 6:45. I hate mornings. I should work 3rd shift.
10. What radio station genre do you listen to the most?
Talk radio - I largely listen to NPR if I am not listening to CDs. I love their series. I even like Car Talk!
11. What was your favorite vacation?
We took a cruise to the Bahamas in 2000. We have cruised after that as well, but there was just something spectacular about that cruise. The boat was half-full because it was hurricane season, we had the most eclectic group of strangers to dine with that made the conversation extremely enjoyable, and we just enjoyed each other's company. And I have had moments on family vacations that rival that one trip, but the overall complete relaxation is something I enjoyed very much! Not to mention I was in excellent shape and a Caribbean Cruise is the place to be when you have a suitcase of bikinis!
Here are my questions for my blogger friends:
1. What is your most vivid dream?
2. When you want to feel comfortable, what outfit do you put on?
3. When you are alone, do you turn on the TV, open a book, or sit at the computer?
4. What family member are you most like and what about you is similar?
5. What song makes you think of 7th grade?
6. How did you meet your spouse?
7. Mountains or beach?
8. You need to relax. Where in your house do you go?
9. What is your favorite form of exercise?
10. How many houseplants do you have?
11. How much time do you devote to reading/commenting/blogging per week?
I'm not quite sure who to tag, but I am going to try Caroline, Virginia, and Joy.